Our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment means that most laboratory services and other tests and procedures can be performed on-site, offering you more convenient and efficient health care.
We offer the following services:
- Full Laboratory allowing us to do almost all blood and urine testing on site
- Anti-Coagulation Clinic for monitoring the safety and effectiveness of your blood-thinners
- Holter Monitor to evaluate your heart rhythm over 24 hours
- Ultrasound tests to image your heart, carotid arteries, thyroid, gallbladder, aorta, leg circulation, and others
- Lung Function Testing
- EKGs to evaluate your heart rhythm
- DEXA scanning to determine the strength of your bones
- Audiometry and Tympanometry to evaluate your hearing and ear drums
- Certified Diabetes Educator for one-on-one diabetes counseling and education
- Cryosurgery for managing unwanted skin conditions like warts and skin tags
- Minor Surgical Procedures such as skin biopsies, mole removal, and drainage of abscesses
- Certified Health Coach for weight loss and achieving optimal health with Take Shape for Life.
- Professional Counseling: People to People is a local professional counseling agency that offers services to adults, children, families, and couples. Six Counties is a team of Behavioral Health Associates that offers outpatient counseling as well as psychological testing and medication management. Both agencies have professional counselors who will complete initial consultations at our office.